Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How to Effectively Deal with Briers (RAGERIEOW): THIS WAY?

       From my childhood, RAGERIEOWS had constantly hurt me. They made me cry, made me abhorred myself...made me doubt my normalcy. Even until today they are still at their games of causing sorrows, pain and trouble. 
       In one instant, one tried to constantly threaten to bring me to court. Having not enough guts and money, I tried to be nice to her, but she persisted on terrorizing me. I am employed as a property custodian of a certain school here in Bacolod; and she had borrowed a computer set donated by a senator. She wanted to replace it with an obsolete model, and when I reasoned with her that this is not allowed, her  verbal tirade made my blood to soar. One time when we met in the school path walk she again bullied me with harsh words repeating again that she will bring me to court if I did not sign her clearance. Having lost a little control of myself I took out a knife and would have spilled her guts, good thing my mind cleared. I told it all to our school agency head, and the next day, she was now saying to me ,"good morning!".
      On another instant a " brier friend", who I had helped for several years kicked me in the stomach hitting my appendix. This friend had constantly borrowed money from me without paying; eaten free when he did not have enough money to pay with the money coming from my pocket; I helped him not to lose his job and many other goodness I showered him. But now, our fate had change. I was financially poor while the friend now had plenty of bucks. And I was on his house drinking with him and his buddies whom I hardly knew. And he began to reveal personal secrets I had told him in the past, making ME the laughing stock. And if that was not enough, he poured whiskey on my head when I told him to shut up. So I stop being a friend to him. One night when I was riding my bike near his house with a gun in my pocket. You know our place had plenty of thugs and hoodlums. I happened to meet our common friend who chatted with me. And in the corner of my eye, I saw this brier friend crawling upon the grass; run toward me and "yaaaah!" kicked me in my appendix. I myself was surprised by the word that come out of my mouth, "I WILL SHOT YOU!" Good thing he went away from me so fast.
        There were many other brushed with the thorny shrubs I experienced, but I stop here. If you want more stories just post. So these were closed, if I had killed even one of them, I won't be here to even write this.  We know of many other people whose lives were destroyed by these noisome shrubs.So ....
        I thought and searched on how to effectively deal with them. On the next post I'll tell you the most effective way of dealing with those pests.

No comments:

Post a Comment